- 2 year labour contract for the performance of a research project.
- Annual living and mobility allowances: the amount that the researcher will receive is 32.572€ yearly gross salary with full security coverage, which includes health and accident insurance, pension and unemployment benefits.
Annual Family allowance: Beyond that, researchers coming to Barcelona with their families (persons linked by marriage or a relationship with equivalent status to marriage or dependent children being maintained by the researcher) will receive an annual family allowance of 1.817 €. In this case, the amount that the researcher will receive is 34.345 € yearly gross salary. The family status of a researcher will be determined at the beginning of their contract and will not be revised during the lifetime of the action.
Additionally, at the end of the 2 year labour contract, researchers will receive indemnities according to Spanish labour law.
- 23 working days of paid holidays and 9 leave days for personal matters yearly.
- Measures to reconcile work and family life: Maternity and paternity leave (16 weeks), leave for breastfeeding (14 days or 1 hour/day for 9 months), telecommuting, shorter hours for
guardianship or leave to care for children and relatives.
- A personalized training plan will be defined and implemented yearly according to the different training needs.
- 9.600€ has been allocated annually for research and training activities, including a complementary training programme to develop non-scientific skills aimed at improving fellows’ career development. These funds will be managed by IBEC.