- Register at the online application platform.
- Fill in the Eligibility Section.
- Submit all required documents in the Application section:
- Complete Curriculum Vitae with a full list of publications, years dedicated to research, conferences, projects, awards, mobility, tech transfer and teaching activities.
- Letter with a declaration of interests
- One of the three IBEC areas that may be of interest: Nanomedicine, Cell Engineering and ICT for Health.
- The research group in which you would like to work.
- Write a proposal about your prospective research project to be carried out. IBEC invites applicants to get in touch with the Group Leader of the research group of their choice, in order to discuss their research project with them. The proposal should have a maximum length of 6 pages (plus cover page and references) and should be written using the downloadable template at the online application platform.
Projects involving more than one research group are welcome, but a main supervisor at IBEC must be designated.
- The BEST ethical issues table (template provided in the online application platform), addressing any ethical issues arising from your research proposal, along with details about how projects will comply with Horizon2020 ethical principles, should be filled in.
- Certificate or official notification of the award of each academic degree (BsC, MsC and PhD).
- Contact details of two referees that will support your application. Each referee will receive an email with a link where they will be able to upload their letter of recommendation in PDF format to the online application platform.
All personal data requested by IBEC from applicants will be treated in accordance with the principals of the Spanish Personal Data Protection Act (LOPD, 15/1999).
Once an application is submitted, the candidate will automatically receive an acknowledgement of receipt, together with an application reference number.