Applications must be submitted through the online application platform available in the IBEC website.
Applicants will need:
- To register in the BEST online application platform and create a new account.
- To fill in all the Sections. Only full applications submitted by the call deadline will be evaluated.
- To submit all required documents in the Application Sections, applicants should:
- Complete the Curriculum Vitae with a full list of publications, years dedicated to research, conferences, projects, awards, mobility, tech transfer and teaching activities.
- Submit a motivation letter with a declaration of interests to apply for the fellowship.
- Select one of the three IBEC areas that may be of interest: Nanomedicine, Cell Engineering and ICT for Health.
- Indicate the IBEC research group in which he/she would like to work.
- To write a proposal about your prospective research project to be carried out. Applicants have to contact the Group Leader or Associated researcher of their choice, in order to discuss their research project with them. The proposal should have a maximum length of 6 pages (plus cover page and references) and should be written using the downloadable template at the online application platform.
Projects involving more than one research group are welcome, but a main supervisor at IBEC must be designated.
- The BEST ethical issues table (template provided in the online application platform), addressing any ethical issues arising from your research proposal, along with details about how projects will comply with Horizon2020 ethical principles, should be filled in.
- To submit the certificate or official notification of the award of each academic degree (BSc, MSc and PhD), where the date on which the degree was earned appears.
- To indicate the contact details of two referees that will support your application. Each referee will receive an email with a link where they will be able to upload their letter of recommendation in PDF format to the online application platform.
Only full applications submitted by the call deadline will be evaluated (including the reception of the reference letters).
Once an application is submitted, the candidate will automatically receive an acknowledgement of receipt, together with an application reference number.
All personal data requested by IBEC from applicants will be treated in accordance with the principals of the Spanish Personal Data Protection Act (LOPD, 15/1999).